Monday, October 6, 2008

and the invitations....


It is now crunch time!!! We have about a month to go.... The invitations are printed off... envelopes are addressed---- thanks to Jami!!! Sisters and I are putting the invitations together tomorrow night and they should be out by the end of the week. It's all coming together! I can't believe that the day is almost here! I was able to find a Judge today that can Marry us- beings we are getting Married on Veterans Day. So two big things out of the way... whew! Well thats all for now...

much love to ya all

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that the pic you're using for your invitations? Its such an adorable picture! Are you getting excited?

Shaury said...

Get a room :)

tim and andrea said...

No... that's not the pic I am putting in... I just love love love love that pic... and hahahaha Shaury... you funny lady :)

Anonymous said...

that is a cute picture!! so excited the day is almost here. and i think it's fine that you all got a place before the wedding. we did too. about two weeks.

so the wedding will be here? and you all will be living here? yeah!!! :) (unless i'm wrong)

Jesse and Stephanie said...

Hey...Stephanie from Dillard's/Tammy's friend/randomly running into you at the clubs. :) I saw your blog on Tammy's & figured I'd say hi & also CONGRATULATIONS!