Monday, November 17, 2008

some pics of the big day...





















I don't have any of our pictures back from the Wedding Day... However I have a few pics of the Jeep....
So the story behind this is... I handed my brother Anthony the keys and said--- don't do anything that would wreck the paint... He took the keys and said no worries sister the Jeep is safe with me.
Tim and I were ready to leave and I looked at my brothers and they had look like they were up to NO good. I knew we were in for it! So we walked out of sisters house, Tims Jeep was parked on the front lawn and we were trying to figure out what was all over it. As we got closer we realized my brothers had taken it mudding. The first words out of my mouth were YOU A** HOLES!!! I was more worried about getting my dress dirty than anything. So we got in the Jeep and took off to Hotel Monaco. I wish I would have had the camera to get a picture of the Valet face when we pulled in.
I wouldn't have expected ANYTHING less from my brothers... I was mad for a minute but got over it real quick :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

MEMORIES!!!!!!!! Isn’t that what siblings are good for, especially BROTHERS!!....lol…. I LoVe It… even though I would have said and thought the exact same thing. :)