Tuesday, September 30, 2008

picture tag


So we were picture tagged!! I guess how it goes is.... You go to your picture file... choose the 4th file and the 4th picture in it, explain about it... post it... and tag others.... so here it goes!!

This is a picture of Tim when he was in Afghanistan. This was the trip that was suppose to take one to two months that ended up taking three months!! He could tell more about this picture but he is out of town working again. What I can say about this pic is... Is now looking back the trip was a blessing in disguise. Before he left I had not had the chance to meet his parents but during that time I got to get to know them over the phone. Tim would call me and give me updates on what was going on then I would call his parents (in Florida) and fill them in. As I said before it was a true blessing in disguise. About a month after Tim came home his Mom became really ill and she passed away on August 22nd. We were both able to go back and see her before she passed away. She was an amazing lady, and I am SO SO thankful for the short time I was able to get to know her. This blog didn't have much to do with the "picture" but it was all about my feelings when I look back at it.

Ok... So I guess.... I tag Jami, Chelsea, and Jen.

Much love to ya all :)

2 comments:

Jamilyn said...

Wahoo! I got tagged!! I'll do mine tonight!!

Shaury said...

Oh goody. Thanks for doing my tag! Tim looks very tough!