Friday, September 12, 2008

Welcome!

So we are now official bloggers! We are excited to join the "blogging" world- Or should I say "I am excited" I don't know exactly how excited Tim is about it.. haha... We have a lot going with the Wedding plans and now we will be able to keep everyone informed of all the fun plans and changes with that. We are taking our engagement pictures this upcoming Saturday. We are planning on taking them at Bear Lake- it is going to be beautiful. Our photographer told me about a great location that will have sail boats the dock and the lake as our background. I can't wait! She also is taking us to a location that has been renovated and looks like an old train station. So we will have the pictures back in about three weeks. Can't wait to take them, get them back, and post them! Well I am out for now!

4 comments:

Jamilyn said...

YAY!! You're a blogger now!

Anonymous said...

Yay, it's about time that you join the blogging world! LOL! I keep one too that you should check out if you don't already! I'm excited to see the engagement pics!

THE BAISDEN FAMILY said...

Andrea! You are so cute and I'm way excited you're a blogger now! It's so fun to keep in touch with everyone this way. I'm excited to see those engagement pics, too! Love ya!
Shasta

Anonymous said...

bear lake is awesome! i bet the pics will turn out beautifully.